• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Blue Water Hunting and Freediving digital book

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Bill McIntyre

San Clemente, CA
Staff member
Forum Mentor
Jan 27, 2005
https://www.joomag.com/magazine/blu...ing-digital-version/0781129001483033714?short

If you have the original print version That Terry Maas about 20 years ago, you know its a classic. I still refer to it. Now the digital version is here, and its even better. Over the last few weeks I've had the pleasure of proof reading chapters as they were completed, and it was all I could do to keep myself from sending links to my friends, but now it's available for just $19.99.

Each chapter has embedded video showing the fish or technique discussed. After reading about dangerous line entanglements, you see a video showing it. After reading about stoning fish, you see a video of fish being stoned. In the bluefin tuna chapter, there is a special section on our SoCal run last summer.

There is also a great chapter on underwater still and video photography.

If you spear fish or take their pictures, you need this book.

Reactions: foxfish
It doesn't say what format it comes in. Could I read it on my IPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He says that its formatted for mobile devices, but because of the high resolution its best read on a PC.

Is it a PDF or another format? Thank you for your quick response.

Thank you for sharing the link I would love to buy the ebook but would also like to know the file size and format.

I'm not much good on this technical stuff, but I don't think file size matters, and maybe not format. You aren't downloading it- you are paying for a subscription to watch it on a web site that publishes digital books.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT