• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Bluegreen Falco 80 open

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

THE_MONK

Oct 25, 2016
Good morning all,

I have been looking into the falco 80open, that main reason being my Saehawk (although it is a fantastic gun is really not that suitable in swill).

I'd like to know if anyone is using or has used this spear gun; the set up is a 80cm is sold with two rubbers Rubex 16mm and shaft 1200mm x 6,5mm with shark fins. I am looking at getting one but would love to have some feed back.
falcon open 5.jpg
falcon muzzle.jpg
falcon open 1.jpg
falcon open 2.jpg
falcon open 3.jpg

Safe Diving

Hi :)

maybe its too late, but i have the 70 cm in this model.
Its my goto gun.
Great gun, good balance in the water, the handle is nice and small (i wear 5mm gloves)
It can be a little tricky to load, but i guess its a matter of getting use to.

Did you buy it already.

Its my goto gun.
Great gun, good balance in the water, the handle is nice and small (i wear 5mm gloves)

Did you buy it already.

Its my goto gun.

Did you buy it already.

Thank you for your reply. I went the other direction and bought and LG MAILU REVOLUTION 92. Fantastic gun!

the water doesn't go inside the barrel so it is extreamly light under water and when fired makes close to no sound.

Reactions: denmyos
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT