• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Bother U lads a bit : Scubapro Frameless Mask

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Iyadiver

Mr. Long Post
Apr 22, 2002
Anyone has experience with this claimed to be "extreme low volume" mask ?

My scuba diver friend said that it is good but I need to know from the point of view of spearos and freedivers.

Thanks In Advance
IYA

Iya, while they are relatively low volume, they are not extremely low. In comparison to other Scubapro fish-bowl masks, yes, but not compared to your standard OMER, Picasso, Cressi, Mares models that you see on so many spearos and freedivers. Those are good low volume masks that still let you see, compared to the extremely low volume Cressi Minima, Dacor Bandit, or OMER equivalent.
Chers,
Erik Y.

Erik - having a problem getting in contact - can't give my number via this site - yoour email seems to be down too. What can I do to get my contact numbers to you for your Aberdeen visit?

Ben

Thanks Erik,

I nearly parted with my money for the FRAMELESS. I kind of lean to it cause it has single lens. Everytime I use a double lens, I can see the existence of the middle partition, that irritated me. Been using high volume single lens 4 so long that a small change really bother. Will do more research. Since I don't expect to do more than 60 feet ( if I can ever progress that far ... ha ha ha ) do you think a "decent" low volume will help or will do at this stage ?

IYA

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT