• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Brand new Maorisub wings carbon blades

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Yep, they are still available, new, in my closet. Shipping to the uk is no problem at all.....:cool:

Yaffle

Reactions: spaghetti
This thread is now officially going for the "longest sale ad" reward on db.....
:waterwork

Yaffle

Trux and Azapa, my friends
speaking now as a forum moderator, I recognize your genuinely positive spirit as always, and I appreciate your positive intentions as always.
But I'm afraid that Yaffle might be a little bit annoyed, or at least embarassed, by your latest comments. Imagine yourselves in his shoes...

Factory Maorisub Wings 75 are now being sold for 220 euro + shipping if you buy directly from Maorisub website.

Yaffle is offering them brand new for 140 or less (as he clearly said he'll accept further price drops if anyone makes an offer).

This is absolutely fair and correct from Yaffle, and the deal is a good deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: trux
If you want to buy anything from Maorisub, good luck waiting for the product to arrive. They do have the best damn reels ive seen. But i would gladly pay more to purchase something not directly from them.

Trux and Azapa, my friends
...... Yaffle might be a little bit annoyed, or at least embarassed, by your latest comments. Imagine yourselves in his shoes...

Factory Maorisub Wings 75 are now being sold for 220 euro + shipping if you buy directly from Maorisub website.

Yaffle is offering them brand new for 140 or less (as he clearly said he'll accept further price drops if anyone makes an offer).

This is absolutely fair and correct from Yaffle, and the deal is a good deal.

I agree, sorry, I really added nothing positive to the thread. Removed. :chatup

Thanks for your moderating spaghetti, but i know trux and azapa mean well. The freediving family is mostly build on guidance and advice, so all comments and opinions are welcome as far as I'm concerned.…:martial rofl

Yaffle

Well, I deleted it too, although I do not think I told anything negative - in fact I just pointed out that the other fins were quite a bit more expensive when VAT is included (and in fact they'd be more expensive even without the VAT)

And Yaffle, seeing you have troubles selling them here, it may be better putting them on eBay, and then posting the link to the auction here, and on some other freediving and spearfishing forums you use to visit.

Reactions: spaghetti
I've tried the ebay and DB selling thing a couple of times with my barely used C4 falcon 40's as well Yaffle. I've had no luck with either and have resigned the fins to the dive bag as emergency spares.

Ian

:thankyou:thankyou:thankyou
There sold!
Al good things come to those who wait........:girlie

Thanks
Yaffle

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT