• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Brand new Oceaner Springs wetsuit for sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

asamuels

Sep 4, 2022
Hello!
I hope it's ok that I post this here.
I'm selling a brand new Oceaner Springs Wetsuit that, unfortunately, doesn't fit me. It is 1.5 mm thickness smoothskin Yamamoto neoprene, size M, black. Full back with zip, "springs" style bottom. The construction and feel are amazing. I will be ordering a custom size one for my long torso! Has only been tried on once (with a lining) and never used in water. I paid $335.00 but am offering it for $200.00. Could be your lucky day if you're a size medium!
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1819.jpeg
    IMG_1819.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_1820.jpeg
    IMG_1820.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1821.jpeg
    IMG_1821.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1823.jpeg
    IMG_1823.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1825.jpeg
    IMG_1825.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 171
Please post sales ads to the Marketplace area,. Goods For Sale area only ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT