• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Bristol Uk

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
anyone there freediving? looking for a pool session one evening.
Sam

Hi Sam... Easter bracke is coming... I am getting my gear here..at Exeter, so if you are up to do some diving?? I am itching to do some diving at southwest!!
so let me know..
Pekka

hi pekka
yeah sure. let me know what you are up to.
I'm going to cornwall to see my folks and dive at easter but also want to go over to the new national diving centre lake just west of bristol sometime, they welcome freedivers but its still kinda cold

sam

My parents are coming over this weekend so I am tied up witht them next week, but then I am free all the time everyday...if I don't get a job... so propably weekends or something like that..
Yes it is bit cold still but I do have good wetsuit so I don't mind..
I am bit stuck here at Exeter as I don't have a car.. but I'll let you know after next week what is the situation with my diving.. ok see ya soon!
Pekka

Bristol diving

Hi Sam,
I'm moving to Wrington (just south of Bristol) on the 6th of September. I neeeeeeeed to find a buddy to go for some pool sessions! Are you still around? Would be cool to meet at a pool (I don't know the area yet so it would be at your suggestion) or perhaps at the NDC for a dive or two.
Cheers,
Tom Arnold. :)

hiya
yes we will be back in the pool when bristol Uni get started again

NDC dates are 30/31 aug and 20/21 Sept. let me know if you would like to come

if you are a monofinner then there is some other pool stuff available you might be interested in so get in touch

good to have another freediver in the area!

sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT