• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

buddy wanted

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

deep diver

Sep 11, 2005
buddy wanted thailand

Hi my name is David ,30years old,beginner freediver.
Starting from 24 oct i'll be living in Thailand for one year
(Koh Samui area) i'm looking for a more experienced
freediver buddy who can take me to the good spots and teach me some
more techniques

Last edited:
Koh Samui's water is generally dirty and crappy visability but Koh Tao is much better. Apnea Total are great, Monica and Eusebio are nice people too, there maybe one or two of the local scubbies they have converted to freediving by now so they might be able to hook you up with a buddy.

Generally you need a boat to get to the good spots, the reefs surrounding the island are so shallow in places, it's a bitch to swim out, especially at low tide.

Have fun mate!!!

I only hear good stuff about Monica en Eusebio so i can't wait to visit them.
But i still have to wait till november because someone told me they are going to Dahab Egypt in october. Thanks for all the reply's so far.

deep diver said:
I only hear good stuff about Monica en Eusebio so i can't wait to visit them.
But i still have to wait till november because someone told me they are going to Dahab Egypt in october. Thanks for all the reply's so far.

Yes, I believe they'll be in Dahab mid October for 2 or 3 weeks but don't quote me on that, maybe email apnea total, here's their email address

apnea_total@yahoo.com.ar

yeah they are really nice people, very friendly and knowledgable.

Enjoy the land of smiles............................. :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT