• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Buying rubber tubing in bulk?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
How much are you looking for? I know a place we can get 20 mm rubber for as low as about $0.90/ft but I think minimum order is $200. If you're just looking for 10, 20, or 30 feet then contact http://www.floridafreedivers.net

P.S. - both places have 16mm too.

Scott

Reactions: thud
Hello Sturgeon,
Did you have buy 20 mm rubbers bulk from this site?
And excuse me I have entered the site ,but I could not understand how can I order 20mm rubbers?

I just ordered 100 feet of black 9/16 for $1.0053 per foot from Primeline Industries. They didn’t charge me for shipping since their factory is only a couple hours away. Their minimum in only $100 and they make excellent rubber tubing. 9/16 is identified as 1/8 ID x 7/32 wall. Their web site is www.primelineindustries.com . You have to pay in advance or do C.O.D. Don is the salesman for small customers like us so ask for him.

All the members in our club are rebanding their guns with it this winter, and I will vacuum pack and freeze the rest.
don

Aydyn,

I've used 20 mm rubber from both Florida Freedivers (FF) and the other cheaper place I was talking about. Both rubber types are black on amber (outer thin covering of black, inner amber color). FF's rubber is pretty stout (and expensive). The stuff from the other place is a little softer. I've actually decided I like the softer stuff better. I can use shorter bands creating more stretch with easier loading.

Don,

Does you place sell 20 mm?

Scott

Scott,
That took some number crunching, but it looks like their biggest stuff, with 1/8” ID, is 19mm. This is part # 080B 1/8 ID x 5/16 wall. Does Euro rubber have an inside hole of approximately 1/8”?

Best thing to do is call Don and ask, because they may be able to make different than what is listed. They don’t stock anything unless it’s left over. Other wise they make it when they get an order.
don

Don,

The rubber I use doesn't have a hole in it (at least not an open one). OMER's 18 mm power band has an opening in it that's about the size of what you're talking about.

Scott

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT