• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

C4 Falcon Mask vs Steel Comp

HoneyBadger

Jul 3, 2015
Hi all, happy 2024!

I'm buying a replacement for my Steel Comp mask that I had since 2015 (my review here).

Has anyone used the C4 Falcon? Any review or remarks? Is it any better than Steel Comp?

Cheers

Great overall mask, however the side connections are prone to breaking. You need to use it as if its made of glass. Any little crack in the 3 joint side connections will widen quite quickly. I wrote C4 and checked with other users - many had the same issue ( i think its a design error). C4 replied it can still be used with the other 2 connection points. I wish C4 and other brands would have better customer care for such expensive items. Other than that, i love it. Low volume, tempered glass, fits my bearded face with no leaks, comfortable and great angle of view for its type.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT