• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

c4 fins at diveinn

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kirehe

Apr 28, 2002
I just saw that diveinn now offers c4 fins, but they come in different names (25, 30, 40, and 80). Does anyone know how they differ from each other?

25, 30 and 40 have the same size of the blade but a different stiffnes (25 being the softest, 30 medium, and 40 the hardest). Model 80 has a longer blade (about 5 cm longer).

Cheers,

The 80's are quite a bit longer then the rest, thought it was 15cm or something.

Whohoooo! These C4 look damn good:cool:
I've been thinking for quite a long time to buy one pair, as they are very popular in Germany... but now I have the GaraHF, and I simply love them:D
Carbon is very expensive, and you have to be extremely careful with them:naughty
As far as I know, the 25,30 and 40 have a 77cm blade, while the 80s have 87cm.
Has anyone tried the 80s?
Here's the link to the C4-homepage:http://www.c4carbon.com

80's

I talked with a real expert yesterday who wants his C4 40s back. "80s work best with a big kick" was the answer I got. Not my style.
Aloha
Bill

How durable are the C4's? Are they basically a competition use only fin and not up to hard recreational Freediving and spearfishing use?

BladeRunner

uses

Blue water and spearing fish below 100 feet are the only ways I can rationalize wearing $3-400 'glass slippers'. You can get 90% of the performance and maybe more comfort for 1/4 the money.
Bill

yeah that's what I thought, a high priced toy that's not up to a regular joes work or needs.

Thank you for the insight Bill

c40

i just bought from spain to aruba the c40 and I think they will be what i am looking for. C80 might use a too a big kick and stall me down in the current where I would like to use smaller cycles.
There are more in circulation thee in spain.
Where else could we get c4 fins to order other then Dive Inn does anyone know?????
Do oyu need to use neoprene socks or can ine also use a regular cotton sock????

thanks
Alexander

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT