• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

C4 Fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Snorkel Bum

Absolut Escargot
Mar 26, 2004
Hey guys,
I was looking at a french website (which has loads of C4 ads) and then I looked to the top left of my screen and I see these guys flashing :p I Clicked them and I was redirected to the C4 site... but I cant find them on it. You guys got any info on them?

If you guys want the link go to:
www.chasse-sous-marine.com
and then go to the forums... its on the top left flashing... :duh

Last edited:
C4 Flap?!?!?!?!??! What the.... :duh

Attachments

• fin1.jpg
    fin1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 547
The VTR seem to be a mix of glass and carbon... could be the spearo dream at 140 euros :p.

Very interesting nobody has info about it:confused:

May be the guys at the C4 working for update the site:p

Originally posted by Pablo
The VTR seem to be a mix of glass and carbon... could be the spearo dream at 140 euros :p.

To my knowledge, all C4 fins are made of a mix of fiber glass and carbon...

@+
Jeff

Yeah, that site needs some serious updating... I have checked millions of times for the prices and other links and lots of them are under construction...

Eh?

What is all that about?

I noted that the 15s came up on the C4 site a few months ago. Now the VTRs, which look like they are a black fibreplastic fin, and the flap????????? What on earth is the idea behind that??????

Hey pablo... you got it, but not quite... it says that there are no direct sellers of C4 over in France but can be bought by correspondance...
I guess the flap is for and extra snap/whip action at the tail for maximum propulsion etc..... lol

I guess no one has any idea what the heck is going on! ARGH!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT