• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

C4 Graphite questions

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Håvard Tørnblom

Sep 11, 2016
I recently bought a C4 graphite 116 from Scubastore, and when i load it up the shaft gets lifted maybe 5mm up from the rail, its seems like the carbonfiberbarrel bends slighlty upwards when its loaded, and this would result in a inaccurate shot??? So i was just wondering if this is normal, or the barrel is damaged and therefore weakened. I use 2 14.5mm sigalsub bands at 350% stretch so its not like at would overpower it, and its not the shaft that is bent, i have tried several different ones.

5mm sounds a lot. There are other C4 owners on the forum (e.g. Magpie, Miles, ...) , hopefully one of them will be able to comment. Did you try contacting the reseller/manufacturer yet?

Okey, i will ask them. Yeah i did send the manufacturer and scubastore an email, but no replies yet. Thanks for the help ! :)

Hey, whats up! I have the whole line up of C4 guns, what shaft size you got in there? what make is the shaft? are you sure your wrapping it correctly? notched shaft or sharkfins, what mm is the shaft and length?

Hey, whats up! I have the whole line up of C4 guns, what shaft size you got in there? what make is the shaft? are you sure your wrapping it correctly? notched shaft or sharkfins, what mm is the shaft and length?
Hello, the shaft is a 7.5mm sigalsub 150cm shaft and its dead straight, even when the gun is not loaded the shaft has some clearence from the end of the shaft glider. so for me it seems the carbonbarrel is slightly bent in a upwards angle.

Hello, the shaft is a 7.5mm sigalsub 150cm shaft and its dead straight, even when the gun is not loaded the shaft has some clearence from the end of the shaft glider. so for me it seems the carbonbarrel is slightly bent in a upwards angle.
Forgot to mention its a small sharkfin shaft

Hey there. How did your C4 perform?
I also have a C4 Graphite 116. I was wondering if it's better with a 7mm or 7.5mm shaft. What is your experience?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT