• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

C4 monoscocca article...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Originally posted by Memo
especially I have to opportunity to get without charges of shipment and duty.

How? I asked to my sister about that special period just before and rigth after the national holidays but she didn't even understand what i said.

Murat you shouldn't ask your sister about her special Periods

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by shaneshac
Murat you shouldn't ask your sister about her special Periods

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah sure :eek:

I see that honeymoon makes you a bit of below the waist thinker. Muhahaha... ! ! !

Originally posted by Murat
How? I asked to my sister about that special period just before and rigth after the national holidays but she didn't even understand what i said.

Well my case is a little different. I have an aunt in Italy/Torino and my mom will visit her at the cristmas :D so my aunt will take the gun for me and mom will bring it home :D :D :D

On the other hand, Turkish customs will not charge any foreign shipments one month before and after national holidays upto a certain value (I think its about 300 euros)

I'm currently saving my pennies for a RA 130 carbon (Saracen?). Over here in America they cost $350. That seems like an awful lot of money to me considering my original aluminum RAs only cost about $100 a piece. Now Mike (RA USA) sells them for over $200.

I plan on putting an OMER pelagic reel on the carbon 130 for use in next year's Nationals in Hawaii. I heard the water's clear, diving's deep, and the fish are spooky so I was going to upgrade to a 130. Here in FL my primary gun is a 120 RA w/pelagic reel. When it gets dirty I drop down to a 110 w/pelagic. I don't usually use float lines but I do have a RA 130 (aluminum barrel) I hook up to a float every once in awhile for the deeper stuff.

Scott T.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT