• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

C4 Red falcon HT Fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Jul 6, 2016
Hi guys and girls.
Hope I do this post right.

I am the lucky owner of a pair of C4 red falcon HT. I bought Them one year ago with the Omer stingray footpocket. In one year i have changed the footpockets twice. The backside of the finblade, cuts its way, out the bottom of the pocket. I have reached out for help at C4, but they keep telling me, its a bad moulded footpocket. Even when I tell them, its my second pair of Omer stingray pockets. Its both blades that cuts its Way out, so something must be wrong i think.
Have Anyone tried or seen that before?

Attachments

• 8A5DF843-5A61-4171-90E5-769DA39A40DD.jpeg
    8A5DF843-5A61-4171-90E5-769DA39A40DD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 227
  • 3155E9B2-9743-40FD-B0FA-549DFEDB8F8B.jpeg
    3155E9B2-9743-40FD-B0FA-549DFEDB8F8B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 234
Hi guys and girls.
Hope I do this post right.

I am the lucky owner of a pair of C4 red falcon HT. I bought Them one year ago with the Omer stingray footpocket. In one year i have changed the footpockets twice. The backside of the finblade, cuts its way, out the bottom of the pocket. I have reached out for help at C4, but they keep telling me, its a bad moulded footpocket. Even when I tell them, its my second pair of Omer stingray pockets. Its both blades that cuts its Way out, so something must be wrong i think.
Have Anyone tried or seen that before?
I have a friend with that same combo, but hasn't run into that issue (yet). He's been using it for years. In fact he has two pairs just like that, but uses one more. It really does look like that pocket is thinned out at the bottom edge where the blade ends. Unless there's something unusual about the blades (which I can't see any thing), I'd have to assume it's the fault of the foot pocket themselves. Maybe a bad run? Couple things. One, I would contact the seller you bought it from and see if any warranty can be had. Two, I would stop using Omer and try a different brand. \

You can try rounding the edge of the blade with fine grit sand paper, but I don't think I'd experiment with that with another Omer pair.

Reactions: Kenneth 130113
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT