• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

c4 spetton vs falcon

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Torskrens

Jun 10, 2004
Hi, I ordered a pair of c4 falcon 80 from diveinn but on the blades I received the logo says "c4 spetton". I haven't received any answer from diveinn or c4 yet, so maybe someone here can say if it really is the c4 falcon 80 that I have received. How come it says spetton instead? Is it a newer or older version of the falcons perhaps? If it is an older version I've heard that they break more easily?

Also, the sporasub H Dessault foot pockets I ordered (size 46-48) are too short in length and too wide. I was not satisfied with the fit. Earlier I've used Imersion-fins and they've had an ok fit, still a little to short with halv my big toe sticking out uncomfortably. Problem is, no vendors seems to provide footpockets bigger than size 46-48 and if they did they'd probably be even wider...
Any suggestions on footpockets to use (fitting c4-blades) for my size. For shoes I have size 46 and uses sharkskin booties.

Best regards,

Simon, Sweden

I got my C4 Falcon "Spetton" 40 a month ago.

And yes there was a sticker that said "Spetton" but the C4 and Falcon is laminated into the fin. I just pulled the Spetton sticker of.

If you look here on the c4carbon homepage you will see that only the short models say "Falcon" and C4 in red colour. And the 80's only say "C4" with a white colour.
025.jpg

I think they slap the Spetton sticker on at the Diveinn store?

Last edited:
Hi!!!
Spetton is spearfishing brand from Spain (created by the well known Technomar), and is perhaps the biggest brand selling C4 products (fin blades in this case). C4 makes the blades but then you need foot pockets, and in your case are Spetton.
I found a distributor in the US: www.spetton-usa.com
Regards,

rouspearo

Well, this is simple: just messure the lenght of the blade, the 80's should be 86cms x 19 cms, while the 40's should be 76cms x 19 cms.
Whit this you should solve your questions.
And just to mention that the 40's and 30's, even if they have the same length, no matter what sticker they have on the front, the important sticker is the round-red one that they have in the back of the blade, indicating 30 or 40.

Cheers\

Roberto

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT