• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

CAFA competition : E.Fattah C.W.??

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Eric Wrote :

Did Bernard Chabanne stop production of the paradisia nose clip? I heard a rumor they aren't available anymore. Another victim of the non-innovation policy?

I got one last week. We managed to contact Bernard (after many months of trying) and are now distributing them in the local region.

I could bring some over to the States next time I'm there and 'give' them to Pezman?? Problem is they're not cheap.

Al

hi

Thanks for the info Eric, it was interesting to note that you did your static sitting up, ive never tried sitting up before.

That sure sucks that they keep voting out the goggles rule though :(

cheers

Alastair,

I just saw this post.

I'd be happy to be a U.S. distributor for noseclips and anything else you are willing to mule in from Italia.

BTW, I expect to meet Meir this weekend at Dutch Springs. Holy konvergence of karma Batman!

mike

Last edited:
Just have a good excuse at the airport why you need 30 nose clips for personal use! rofl rofl

Pezman,
Put me on the list for buying one. I would like a bright color one so maybe I won't lose it. I'm paranoid I’m going to lose my black one.
don

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT