• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Canada Nationals Story

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
...kinda puts a new slant on the old advice of just visualizing that the audience is out there in their underwear...

Hey! That's number 500!

sven

Doing anything this summer Erik?

Wanted:

Professional Drummer for successful club band based in Juneau, AK. Preference given to applicants with freediving experience.

Think of it Erik: you could spend your summer visiting beautiful Southeast Alaska, make some $$$, and write off the trip. Not to mention that I would love to have someone of your caliber to dive with. :D

That's right folks, in addition to working for a non-profit contract correctional, alcohol & substance abuse treatment, and sexoffender treatment facility, etc., I'm also a working muscian (on weekends). Long hair and all.

What do you say Erik? It seems serendipitous to me. ;)

Ciao,

Ward

Hey Ward, I have basically hung up the kit for a while, what with the last 2 years of college and competing. Plus I'm moving to Jakarata in August!
I would love to come and visit someday though....I love Port Hardy and the northern west coast of Canada....one of my favourite places in the world, but I'm looking forward to no winters for a few years at least ;)
You, of course, are welcome to visit me in Indonesia :)
Cheers,
Erik Y.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to ask

Hello Erik,

Well, I just happen to need both someone to train with and a drummer, so. :waterwork

By the way, anytime you'd like to visit Juneau just let me know--I'd be more than happy to accomodate you. :wave

Ciao,

Ward

Last edited:
sex offender openings?

Give Aaron (Octo) or Anderson here a call for all your sex offender needs.

sven

Merman

Here's a picture of me that Peter took right after the CB competition.
Erik Y.

Attachments

• a006_20.jpg
    a006_20.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 295
HI Erik!
Great photo and thanks for your report on the competition. Always a pleasure to read your comments!
Rhonda

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT