• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cape Verde Spearfishing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Feb 20, 2018
Hello from cape verde! My partner and I are spearfishing for many years for wahoo tuna marlin and all kinds of good species. We can organise nice trips here as we have a boat, if anyone would like to join us in these warm clear waters :)

Hello from cape verde! My partner and I are spearfishing for many years for wahoo tuna marlin and all kinds of good species. We can organise nice trips here as we have a boat, if anyone would like to join us in these warm clear waters :)

Sounds interesting. Are you a charter business or are you offering this independently?
Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! Its just us two, we are a small business so have our own boat :)
We are based on Sao Vicente but the boat can easily reach San Antao, Branco, Raza and Sao Nicolau. We like to do longer trips and stay overnight at different islands :)

Reactions: MartyAu
Carnival fish from the other day it fed us for one week :)

Attachments

• IMG_3652.JPG
    IMG_3652.JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: SubSub
Hi mate, when is your season for the best fishing? are you after pelagic species?

Hi friends, pls what are the rules for spearfishing in Cape Verde? Is itit free of charge, or I must buy some licence? Or what else must I respect?
Thanks for your time, Tomas

Hi, I'm interested in a charter at the beginning of December. Can't find any other contact details on the Web. Thanks, hope to hear from you.
David

Hey also coming over in Dec 2018... willing to join forces 4 some spearing?

Sounds awesome... hitting SV in beginning of December 2018. We should definitely catch up and talk about hitting some spots for quality feed. Do you also provide accommodation on Sao Vicente? Marty

Sounds awesome... hitting SV in beginning of December 2018. We should definitely catch up and talk about hitting some spots for quality feed. Do you also provide accommodation on Sao Vicente? Marty
BTW you guy's can find me faster on Insta @imaginestudios.fb

So who's of ya going to hit Cape Verde in Dec/Jan? I'm coming to Sao Vicente - better catch up and let's dive together

Hello i am from 25 jan on Santo Antao for 2 weeks and looking for people with boat. please write a private message

Fish are plenty in SV... 2 days of diving ended up with 3hectic Mahis and 2 yellowfin's. .. yewwwww boi

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT