• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wanted Carbon Tek 85 fins wanted!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

PoseidonSv

Aquaholic
Jan 2, 2004
Carbon Tek 85.

I want to buy this freediving speargfishing fin.

Please send photo and information to me.

You must contact Carlos Thomas (CT) directly in Spain, it will be easier.

Send me a PM and I tell him to contact you if you want.

Cheers

Ivan

hold on, i have a pair for sale, i will post some pics here soon.....watch this space

here you go, they cost 250 euros new,

for sale for 150 euros plus shipping. few minor scratches, very good condition.

Attachments

• CT 002.jpg
    CT 002.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 224
Johnny,

Those fins know how to fish the dentex in Cataluña or the Dog Snapper at the Dominican Republic?

Cheers

Ivan

rofl thanks Ivan, how's things ?

these fins are grade 2 soft/medium.

i have another pair og CT fins which i prefer they are a bit harder, these ones just sit in the spare room.

best to all Johnny

Funny I was asking for buying this fin secondhand many times from different spanish spearfishers but no-one wanted to sell them in the end.

How much will the shipping be to me in Sweden?

The Carbontek are quite unusual in that they are 21cm wide instead of 19cm which is common for other carbonfiber blades. They are well made blades with a nice feel. They do not have the same feeling as other blades like th C4 but as a suggestion for a better fin i would suggest the GFT carbonio and all their different style of carbon blades.

The GFT Carbonio is coming with the Salvi Delta One footpockets and theese are a bit smaller and narrower on the foot compared to same size OMER or Picasso or Sporasub footpockets.

If you are unsure about the sizes I have them all and cam neassure for you or give suggestions to size. I have muself a 265mm long foot and wear 42.5 europe size shoes and for me the 43-44 fit with no or thin socks and i need 45-46 with 3 or 5mm neopren socks in them.

What kind of diving will you use them for and what is your kick style?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT