• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cartoon

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Duncan

Sep 10, 2002
Hi There

I am looking for a copy of a particluar cartoon....I know you've seen it...

It is the one of two sharks chatting before they devour a scuba diver...the one says to the other....becareful...don't eat the thing on it's back it makes you fart....:D

Is it a far side? or where where where?

Thanks
Duncan

:friday

Reactions: loopy
Far side

Duncan

It is the far side i've got a copy Iam trying to dig it out for you ok

Reactions: Duncan
Catoon!

Hey! Thanks I will really appreciate it...

you da man...

thanks in advance....

Duncan

Still looking dude, justed moved to a new house so its in a box some were?:D

STILL LOOKING
but also trying to locate it in one of our many card shops but being christmass it must be out of the way:)

FOUND IT

DUNCAN I found it and I will try and put it below ok.
Have a good christmass mate>

Admin Note: Please do not attach copyrighted material. We have removed the image

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSS!!!!!

Its a bit big, I did not get the scan right!!!!!
sorry!:(

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT