• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

casio

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

hanzik

Jun 10, 2004
Any opinion about casio "marine gear' The last ones seen are 2 years old.

Attachments

• mrs-300-2e_100.jpg
    mrs-300-2e_100.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 347
Great watch

Ive been using the Casio freedivingwatch for a year now. I got it for 30£ from www.discountwatches.co.uk. Normal price in Norway is about 130£.
I am very pleased with the watch. It stores your ten last dives and the oldest is erased automatically when you do a new dive. One dive being from when I start the "diving mode" until I go out of it. It measures your current depth (every other second I think) and stores your maximum depth for that "dive" and also the total accumulated divetime (divetime being the time it has been submerged lower than 1m or 1,5m,,,I dont quite remember). The watch is waterproof to 100m and the depth meter goes to 50m.
I like the design of the watch as well.

Drawbacks are:
- short band, so it is kinda dififcult to get over your wetsuit.
- plastic "glass" ,,,you WILL get scratches

But taken the price into consideration it is a VERY good deal (as long as you dont buy it in Norway)

By the way....I dont think the D3 has got the "acuumulated dive time" (?)

Pål Estil =)

hi

I also have this watch and I guess it is ok. It is good for spearfishing to use as a simple safety tool. Ie I get to the bottom and just check the depth to make sure I havent gone to deep or just so I know ho deep I am. It doesnt time each dive ie you cant see how long youve been down which sucks. I guess if you were a serious freediver it wouldnt be too good. As the max reading depth is 50m and most serious freedivers go past that. You dont have surface interval and constant dive times. Still a good watch though and it looks pretty cool.

cheers

I think this watch is not available anywhere on the net right now. Searched hard for it really:D

you've made me want it more!!!!
In Poland is's to buy from our local casio dealer at the price of ca 122 euro.i'll be lookin' to get it cheaper (allegro-polish ebay or else).
the link given by Vectra seems not to be actual (some kind of domain trade company pops out)I'll give you a link as soon as i'll find it.
see ya soon!!!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT