• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Catch of the Century!!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

miles

BORN WILD!!!
Supporter
Jun 13, 2003
Hiya All

I'd like to share my JOY with my fellow DB members!!! As we all are aware, finding kindred spirits that love the ocean as much as we do, is extremely difficult. Fortunately, forums like DB brings like minded people from across the globe together!!

I've been blessed a bit more though. I've been fortunate enough to meet somebody who SHARES my passion for the OCEAN!! When we met, she was an avid angler and showed keen interest on seeing whats BENEATH the surface. After her first dive, she was hooked. She's now an even more keen spearo than me!!! (and much more FEARLESS too!!!)

Sooooooo, i got MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

I mean, she LOVES the sea, loves diving, spearfishing, fishing, and ANY outdoor activity. To top it all off, she's a qualified Doctor as well!!! What more can i ask for??

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Regards
miles

Attachments

• db1.JPG
    db1.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 179
  • db2.JPG
    db2.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 138
  • db3.JPG
    db3.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 166
  • db4.JPG
    db4.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 172
  • db5.JPG
    db5.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 177
some more....

Attachments

• db6.JPG
    db6.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 148
  • db7.JPG
    db7.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 148
Bout time you posted those mate!!!!
All my love to you both
A better class of catch than your usual :)

Reactions: Murat
miles said:
Hiya All

I'd like to share my JOY with my fellow DB members!!! As we all are aware, finding kindred spirits that love the ocean as much as we do, is extremely difficult. Fortunately, forums like DB brings like minded people from across the globe together!!

I've been blessed a bit more though. I've been fortunate enough to meet somebody who SHARES my passion for the OCEAN!! When we met, she was an avid angler and showed keen interest on seeing whats BENEATH the surface. After her first dive, she was hooked. She's now an even more keen spearo than me!!! (and much more FEARLESS too!!!)

Sooooooo, i got MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

I mean, she LOVES the sea, loves diving, spearfishing, fishing, and ANY outdoor activity. To top it all off, she's a qualified Doctor as well!!! What more can i ask for??

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Regards
miles

well done Miles.... we've been waiting with baited breath to see your beautiful wife... out of her neoprene!!

Best of luck for the years ahead.. wishing you all the happiness

Sara

Congratulations Miles!

You are so lucky to find someone who shares your interest... :)

Lucia

Big Congratulations Miles, you both look absolutely fantastic! However, the question is did you catch her or does she just let you think that? :D

Adrian

Doesn't look like you'll be throwing that one back, a definite keeper, b'gawd. Well done, that man!

So this is the lady I've been hearing about for months! now I finally get to see the wedding pics! Good Show buddy :D

BIG CONGRAT my friend. Wish you both luck and happiness. Be together on both fishless and fishfull day rofl

Reactions: Alison
Murat said:
BIG CONGRAT my friend. Wish you both luck and happiness. Be together on both fishless and fishfull day rofl

Aye: "The nature of life is more and more fulfishment!"

- Anonymous Mediterranean Spearo

Biggest Congrats from this side of the Pond Miles! All the best to you and your bride in your future years together. :)

Aaron

Congratulations Miles! I wish you a beautiful, happy, fulfilling, interesting, cooperative, peaceful, and loving marriage my friend!

You truly seem to have found your soul twin!
She is beautiful!

Congrats again bro!

Alf Mabrouk!!

your friend,

Said :wave

Congrats. May your lives be blessed with happiness and evil...err wonderful children like mine...(for better interpretation please see MTV's "The Osbournes". Wishing you both joy, happiness and success.

Tina

Great pictures and congratulations, seems you found quite the "catch"! Best of luck to you both

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT