• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Chat Room!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

miles

BORN WILD!!!
Supporter
Jun 13, 2003
Hiya All

Just wanted to let people know that DeeperBlue does have a Chat Room. I was on DB a while before somebody pointed it out to me. Maybe i'm a little slow......

So if any of you guys are bored, or want to pass some time or heaven forbid, want to chat about spearfishing , please feel free to join in the chat room!!!

Regards
miles

Please if any one could help.....
We are currently busy with a university project to look into the
possibility of improveing the current spear fishing buoys...

Please could you at your leasure go to
www.strongfordstaffords.com/spearfishing/
and answer a few short questions to aid us in our project...

Thanks you for your time...

Any further questions or comments can be send to s23020378@tuks.co.za

Interesting project, why don't you make a new thread of it? More people will see it, it's sort of hidden in "Chat Room"! And do a search on bouys on DeeperBlue if you haven't done so, there's been quite a lot of discussion.

Adrian

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…