• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Christmas Bash

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Some of you nutters have been asking me already about the Christmas Doooo..... goodness gracious, and we haven't even put the clocks back yet....

Anyway, have no fear. The Christmas Doooooo will happen, as always, and yes, there will for sure be presents, and puddings......

BUT it will happen in January

Reasons for this - many of us are spending the bulk of December in Hurghada for some crazy reason involving British flags, wee tests and large stress levels....

Hopefully we will have something to celebrate come January.:friday

So, if you have any opinions on where/what/when the Christmas Doooo should be then please post here.... are we sick of The Boat yet I guess is the big question???

Are we sick of good food and beer ?

Sensible choice to delay it 'till january, I was starting to worry....

lammy:p :t

Hey no-one told me about a wee test.... I don't perform well under pressure!

Jan suits me too

Cheers,
Ben

OK - how does Saturday 6th January sound??? everyone back by then?

quick dip in the afternoon followed by dinner and drinkies at the boat????

We will be taking requests for any festive music that you would like to hear on your way down the line.

Unless of course we are using our new mono fins, also going down the line................

Yey Party party party! The boats my pref... yummy food, good beer.
Think after all those wee tests we'll be about ready for a good knees up!

jan 6th sounds good.:friday

OK - Jan 6th at the Boat it is then.... please sign up here..

I am assuming so far:

Sam
Mr Crocs
Liv
Hardest Dave
Lammy

If you want to bring your posse - please just put down how many e.g. Benny B plus 5.... ; )

It's not my fault I have female groupies, they just follow me everywhere....

Oooh... freedive groupies.... I'm sure there must be a special name for those..

My hubby races motocross... as an MX groupie, I have the dubious honour of being a "PitBitch" ! rofl

mandy

I'll have to invite the wife as well ! Just have keep clear of Benny's groupies just in case.....

Secret Santa this year as well ?

Lammy

for sure Secret Santa! and NO you can't just give the christmas present that your auntie gave you that you didn't like

your names are on the list : )

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT