• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Clear Lake Freediving Video

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Cliff Etzel

PFI Freedive Instructor in training, Photographer
Jul 7, 2000
Just finished editing and uploading for people to view the video I shot this weekend at Clear Lake, Oregon.

Perfect day to freedive and shoot video - water temps a balmy 6 degrees Celsius!!!

Footage shot with a SONY TRV950 in a Light & Motion Blue Fin Housing.

Check it out by going to this URL:

http://tinyurl.com/eha55

It's a big file - 131MB so be patient as it downloads... Sorry for you dial up surfers...

Seems like good site for sending files. Unfortunately - like most others freesites - it doesn't have unlimited download so it's over now. How many downloads are possible?
I use Yousendit.com - it's also free and you can send files up to 1GB and it last on the site for 7 days or until it's downloaded 100times.

Petr

P.S. Soon I'll upload there nice carp shot. :)

Oh no. They have changed the rules. It's only 100MB for free. 2GB for 5$ per month

I am currently re-encoding to reduce the file size to put up on my server - I'll post when it's ready :)

You can probably post the full size file on google video and theres no download limit.

hmm.. original uncompressed AVI is 1.32 GB Would take a looooong time to upload.

I have encoded an Mpeg 4 version at this URL: http://tinyurl.com/zvz4c

Google Video isn't accepting uploads right now

Take it easy on my server folks...

Reactions: matrixed82
Very cool video Cliff. Really inspires me to try freshwater diving. I can certainly see why they call it "Clear Lake".

Cheers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT