• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cliff, Sven, Eric, Erik,...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

groats

pelogic thinker
May 1, 2003
This one goes out to those browsing this board and answering questions from anyone, about anything with vigour over and over again. When I started on freediving, this forum was about the only source to get information for me and I was really surprised how much some of you are willing to help. It really helps to have people like Eric Fattah to answer even the dumbest questions, it helps to have answers like this at hand...

It surely has kept me from doing a lot of silly things just because I could ask and get to know how to do this sport right so I thought it would be adequate to say "Thank you!" to all those guys like Cliff Etzel, loopy, Erik Y., Eric Fattah of course and all those I forgot to mention, you know who you are...

So, once and for all: THANKS A BUNCH, LADS, YOUR HELP IS REALLY APPRECIATED BY A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE GO ON LIKE THIS!!!
:thankyou :thankyou :thankyou :thankyou :inlove

Sincerely yours, Joe

P.S.: I hope that some day I`ll be able to be a helpful mentor for some newbie or two...;)

Hey, why the heck doesn`t that thank-you-smilie work properly??? It`s crucial here!

Anyway, you know how it should look like...

I'll second that....

:)
--Groats, you are expressing something that bears repeating;
--The learning on this site wouldn't be possible without the consistent support of the experienced and generous group here. The information is shared with lots of goodwill, tact, and humor.
Well done.
Thank you for pointing this out.
OceanSwimmer :)

"A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimension."
Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. (1841 - 1935)

Just want to add an Amen to the above. This forum alerted me to a host of things and resulted in my getting both the IANTD and NAUI freediving books. I look back on how much freediving and spearfishing I did, alone, in ignorance, etc, - I'm glad to be alive!
Cliff G

Yep fellas I have to agree with you... thanks for all the help and well thanks for keeping this forum running..thanks Stephan Whelan and Cliff!!

safe diving!

Pekka

You're welcome guys - that was both mine and Stephan's intent when we joined forces.

We may have laid the ground work, but the forums success has been the result of excellent forum moderators and regular participants who heep things running smoothly on a daily basis.

Thanks to all of you who willingly invest the time needed to make them what they are today!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT