• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Clinic in the Pacific Northwest?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Cliff Etzel

PFI Freedive Instructor in training, Photographer
Jul 7, 2000
Ok guys - I'm putting out an official invitation...

Give me your feedback on how you would feel about attending a freedive clinic held here in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon).

If I can raise enough interest, I can get Kirk Krack to put one on here in Eugene where I reside.

Many of you Northern California, Washington and Oregon divers out there might want to look at this as an opportunity to get some formal training and improve your skills in freediving.

I had mentioned this to Kirk in the past and he said that if I can raise enough people to attend (Between 10 - 16), he'll do his clinic here (and besides, with all that is going on in the world right now, many of us are concerned about air travel - Eugene is centrally located for Northern California, Oregon and Washington divers and within a days drive or a short commuter plane trip from these points of departure.)

Let me know what you think and if I can get enough confirmations, We'll put one on.

NW Krack

Cliff:

i've been trying to pin down one of his classes, and they're all overlapping my schedule. i'm in colorado, and would definitely be up for his class if he were to put one on in OR. would just need to know when you are planning to have it.

also, the thickest wetsuit i have is 2mm. :( i might have a problem there.

anderson

So how do you dive there in Colorado? :D

Well, It still is in the prelim stages - After I get a feel for how many would be interested, then I can start going into more details on a date when I discuss it with Kirk.

heated pools

i just moved out here in july. just like in your interview wiÜ ¼”P
Á7Ä”P

̔P
ã
Ô”P
€¾à”P
Zè”P
=ð”P
h ek every four months or so. :(

are you thinking about before the end of this year?

It's a possibility before the end of the year - much is going to depend on Kirk's schedule...

Thanks for the input on the short piece I did on David Lee - Just finished an hour long interview last night with Meghan Heany-Grier that I will be doing an article on as well...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT