• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Congratulations Eric Fattah!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Sickboy

Jan 30, 2001
Congratulations to Eric Fattah for the new constant ballast world record. It is amazing that we have such a high performance freediver frequenting these forums and the Freedive List, giving advice and tips.

I remember it was Eric's story on his Canadian record dive and personal best back in September 2000 (http://www.deeperblue.net/content/2000/freediving/deepdivestories/1.shtml) that first led me to Deeperblue.net, and even then I was surprised that he replied to my question about lung packing from his article (this thread is still alive in Freediving Training forum).

This is truly a great achievement, and I wish him all the best in the future.

Terry

Excellent news!

Sickboy,

Indeed - Eric is to be congratulated on his new world record...full details are on Deeper Blue News:

http://news.deeperblue.net/cgi-bin/viewnews.php?newsid=997752615,10199,x

I agree, we have some excellent - world class Freedivers on these forums, some of which I know just lurk in the background, others (like Eric) actually contribute.

I hope Eric gives us a run down of his attempt in due course!

I'd like to congratulate Eric on his fantastic achievment that was the culimination of many months of hard work, sacrifice and determination.

He enters the likes of Brett LeMaster, Umberto Pelizzari and other great constant ballast adventurers in the purest form of the sport.

I was fortunate to have a front row seat and be one of his judges and he looked strong and confident.

Good luck in future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Welcom Kirk!

Kirk,

Welcome to the Deeper Blue Forums!

And just as i'd started saying - more expert freedivers join the discussions! I look forward to seeing you expertise in the lively and informative discussions here on Deeper Blue Forums!

All I need to do now is figure out how to bribe other top freedivers onto these forums.... :D :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT