• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cool fish videos - Amberjack

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Rui_Santos

Apr 19, 2004
I found this webpage while searching for other stuff.
There are some nice videos in it.

They should work better in there species identification skills, but that's probably because they spend more time in the water having fun than I do!:duh

Take a look at the first video and the “presence” of the big amberjack, beautiful.
(Almko jack - Seriola rivoliana, to be more correct).

There third is really nice too ... but 20Mb!!

here is the link

Cheers,
Rui

Good stuff Rui. Looking forward to some "live" action soon!!

Nice clips... I so wish I could have been there with my new gun...........:p

Pekka

The pictures are nice but I when I click on one there is no link for download on the next p[age.

Someone to have this problem?

Dive safe,
Peter

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT