• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

CordyMax supplement

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

bevan dewar

Sep 26, 2001
Does anyone know anything about CordyMax? I was given a months supply but know nothing about the supplement other than that it's apparently used by the English national rowing team, and what it says on the bottle: "for athletes" and "helps maintain healthy lungs". Dont want to take something I've never heard of. Thanks
Bevan

CordyMax

Hi Bevan

Yes, I know heaps about CordyMax and I'm surprised that the person who gave you the bottle doesn't know more, but s/he must like you as it isn't just some cheap rubbish!

This product is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (herbal) and is a natural product extracted from cordyceps sinensis, the Chinese "Mushroom Fungus" that grows only at high altitudes on the Tibetan Plateau. Outside China, it's available only through NSE(Nu Skin Enterprises)'s Pharmanex division, which provides natural nutritional supplements including a range of sports nutrition products. This company (in which I am a Qualifying Executive) is official supplier of nutritional supplements to the Olympic Teams of the USA, Taiwan, Japan and Thailand, and to Team New Zealand (the yachties), and the products are used by many well-known sports people all over the world.

Cordymax's special benefit is that it increases aerobic capacity, (improves lung function) which has been shown in double blind placebo-controlled clinical studies to increase by about 9% for healthy sedentary adults and by about 6.6% for high performance athletes. It's obviously of particular help to athletes, but also to elderly people who suffer from breathless, dizziness, tinnitus, fatigue and intolerance to cold, and helps people with stamina, sexual function, and indeed anyone who finds themselves puffing and panting after climbing 2 flights of stairs.

If you like, I can email you a fact sheet and some clinical/technical information, and/or you might like to have a look at the info on my website - www.solar.mypharmanex.com and when you get there and it asks you to choose a country, choose South Africa of course. If the SA site isn't available yet (they are still rolling out some of them) then choose New Zealand. The prices will be in NZ dollars (you can buy off the website), but the info will be there.

Please feel free to ask for any more info you require.

All the best,
Vicki Jerome

Thanks for the reply Vicky. I'm curious whether it'll be of any noticable benefit. Will find out next month.
bevan

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT