• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cressi Apnea Vs. Picasso Wetsuit

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

AmericanAbroad

Sep 25, 2020
I have been looking on Diveinn and they have some great deals on Cressi 5mm Wetsuits. I know they use their own kind of open cell, but everyone says its super warm. Wanted to see if anyone has had some good experiences with either of these.

I have both the 3 and 7mm versions of the Cressi apnea suit and find them to be both well made and very warm & comfortable. Cant go wrong if on sale! I never dove with a Picasso so can not comment on them, but sure they are good as well.

I have both the 3 and 7mm versions of the Cressi apnea suit and find them to be both well made and very warm & comfortable. Cant go wrong if on sale! I never dove with a Picasso so can not comment on them, but sure they are good as well.
Yeah, I can see the Cressi apnea is on diveinn for €137. Not to bad

I have been looking on Diveinn and they have some great deals on Cressi 5mm Wetsuits. I know they use their own kind of open cell, but everyone says its super warm. Wanted to see if anyone has had some good experiences with either of these.
Hi the Cressi Scorfano is my preference i have a 7mm and other cressi suits if you want to stay warm use talc powder 1 euro and invest in good gloves and socks and use a elastic belt kanvas belts not so good for apnea hope this helps

Reactions: AmericanAbroad
Hi the Cressi Scorfano is my preference i have a 7mm and other cressi suits if you want to stay warm use talc powder 1 euro and invest in good gloves and socks and use a elastic belt kanvas belts not so good for apnea hope this helps
Yes I already got the rubber belt. The talc powder is a good tip. Thanks heaps

Hi! I also have plans of buying this suit, but only one so either 3,5 or 5mm for waters that is mostly 20-25c. I am curious if you are a cold/warm person and how cold you can go with the 3,5 mm and still be fishing for a few hours?

I live in Canada so it would be considered cold waters I guess lol. For longer dives the 7mm for sure. In the summer when its hot out I use the 3.5 on shorter dives. The 3.5 is better for buoyancy but less warm.

Hi! I also have plans of buying this suit, but only one so either 3,5 or 5mm for waters that is mostly 20-25c. I am curious if you are a cold/warm person and how cold you can go with the 3,5 mm and still be fishing for a few hours?
Get a 5 mm. 3 mm is for 24-27°C

Reactions: AmericanAbroad
I normally prefer a 5mm for Portugal waters cause they are cooler. I would say I am on the cooler side of things when it comes to my body temp so I like the thicker suit. I just got the cressi apnea and it’s great! Also open cell wetsuits are warmer than say a scuba suit

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT