• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

cressi wetsuit

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

vuk

Mar 12, 2004
hello!
Does anyone have any experiance about cressi sub (competition or tecnica) wetsuit? Is a good or bad deal if i buy this suit for 200EUR?

I have the Cressi Sub comp suit in 5mm neoprene.

It is a really good suit, comfortable, easy to put on with soapy water and keeps me warm all day long in the cold waters of North Scotland.

The material seems fairly robust, I have had a few encounters with barnacle encrusted rocks and the suit seems to take the punishment pretty well.

A good suit at a good price.

Cheers,

Brian

My brother has one. Says he loves it. I think you can`t go entirely wrong with this suit...

Cheers, Joe

I've got a SuperComp, and I've used it in water temps from 33F to 72F (1C to 21C) and it's been great. With at least 30 dives on it it's still like new. That's in spite of multipule encounters with the zebra mussels, rocks ect. The interior of the suit is fragile however. Although I haven't damaged mine yet, I think it could happen with some carelessness or long fingernails!

A fantastic suit.

Aaron

I just got a 5 mil Cressi comp suit 2 weeks ago and tried it out last weekend in Monterey,CA. for the first time. Great suit, very flexable, stayed warm after 1.5 hours. Tried to buy the Super comp from Dive Inn store but they tell me they will discontinue that model. They only had a few of size 2 left over. Very happy with the comp

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT