• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Crispin on tour.....Holiday advice wanted.....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Crispin

Spearfisherman ;=- --->
Sep 14, 2001
I (and my good lady) plan to go on holiday "somewhere" around the first week in April for a week.....

I am in need of advice, requirements are:

Clear calm water with lots of dumb fish for spearing :D

Not 'too' expensive.....

Rural (NOT lots of sunburnt british people!)

Things for both of us to see and do (too much spearing and i'll get lynched)

Any suggestions (or offers of free accomodation) welcome :D :D

Thanks guys....

Where are you going to then?

My wish list for future holidays:

1) Bonaire
2) Red Sea Egypt
3) Roatan (Honduras)
4) Great Barrier Reef
5) The froggies, Manado - Sulawesi - Indonesia
6) McMurdo Sound - Antarctica

Don't think that any of them comes cheap

everyone's going to keys kraze the last week in march. everything you asked for and more. accomodations is a spot under the pine trees right next to ocean for your tent. :D

better mark your calender for next year. you're already a marked man! ;)

cheers,
anderson

I'm going to Greece ( Paxos ) to do some freediving the 11th april. Taking a course with Aharon and Maria-Teresa Solomons, have a look at www.freedivers.net if you change your minds...

Keys Kraze???

Sounds great though whatever it is!!

rumbLeFiSH,

You will have a fantastic time with Aharon and MT, they are great people.

And as for me, No spearing in the maldives :) so i'm going to go and buzz all the scoobies at 40m - show then the new breed of snorkeller! - that should give them a fright :D :D :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT