• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Custom wetsuit

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hey guys, I tried to call elios, but can never get through! Have any of you guys ever had this problem? I dialed the number as it was written on the website, didnt work. Then I called the international operator, she gave me more numbers, and it still didnt work!

Its better to email elios - they respond in a couple of days normally....

Donna

funny story- okay, I figured out that you cant make an internationl call from a payphone. So, I tried to order online from them, and the computer wouldnt let me send it because my telephone number was incorrest. Figure that, a computer tells me that MY telephone number is not right! GRRR!!! So, I said "I have to call them!" I finally got through, and this guy answers, who is just yelling at me in Italian. I was like " uhh, is this eliossub?" then he just hung up. Then I thought, okay, mabye it is in the middle of the night over there. Sure enough, it was 1245 AM. I have to call them at 0300 if I want a wetsuit.

GRRRR....

Why are you so agry aahunt?

It's not normal to be called up by someone in the middle of the night. It's not a huge 24hr company... or something like tell-sell...

Just email, It's better for both parties.

Love and peace to all,

Kars.

Reactions: island_sands
I think aahunt03 is intending to be humorous.

Underscores how language differences, culture differences etc. contribute to a lot of misunderstandings on these pages.

?

Hence the words "FUNNY STORY".

Yes I was intending to be humerous. What are your intentions in what you wrote. I dont know wheather to be pissed off at what you said or not.

I'm feeling generous.....everyone have a good day :)
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Hey, Elios now has a form you can fill out on-line, and submit to them, with your intended use, and all kinds of preferences. They will get back to you (via email) with their recommended solution and price estimate, taking into consideration all the things you say about the depth you dive to, water temperature, desired cost, durability, flexibility, compressability, etc. Just go to:
http://www.eliossub.com/html/en_contatti.html
and then click on link to "the form". Pretty cool.

I agree - Eliossub is a huge help. I'm still deciding - with their help - what I want to get. I think I'll go for some kind of inner coating to make it easier to get in and out of. They have a new Blue coating that sounds good.

1,5mm

Has anyone tried a 1,5mm suit in pool training? Is it warm enough? What about in static, can one float comfortably with it?

I'm ordering a new suit for pool training. These are what I'm concidering:

1) Suit 3mm New (just arrived) Freedown, Open Slide cell inside /
Supersmoothskin outside Price in tailor made Euro 229,00

2) New Suit 1,5mm nylon elastic inside / Supersmoothskin outside Price
in tailor made Euro 195,00

The 1,5mm would more durable but maybe Freedown is more flexible?

Just ordered mine- Finally

Still be diving if I had it now!
5mm neoflex - superstretch outside - black slide inside.
Eliossub is great to do business with! Very helpful and with good opinions. Of course I ended up spending considerably more than I'd planned :)

can someone tell me what a good external lining for me would be? Currently i have an omer suit with titanium inside and nylon outside, and i want something with similar durability but more flexibility. is there a smooth coating(opposed to some type of cloth, ie nylon) that would suit me?
thanks for you help:)
rory

Just got my new made-to-measure wetsuit from Elios, fits great!, goo price and neat work / cutting

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT