• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Custom Woody Speargun Mahogany

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

apnoeandi

Oct 30, 2006
Hello!
I´m new in this forum!
Here my own made Mahagany Speargun! She is 100cm(muzzle to but) long and 75cm from bands to trigger! Laminatet of 4-6 ply of Mahagany! The trigger is made of stainless steel! The gun shoot with 6mm Shafts(115cm long)and 16mm latex bands! She ist most powerful!! Sorry for my bad englisch:)
Here some pictures!!

Attachments

• Harpune02.JPG
    Harpune02.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 342
  • Harpune03.JPG
    Harpune03.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 285
  • Harpune08.JPG
    Harpune08.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 276
  • Harpune11.JPG
    Harpune11.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 250
  • Harpune15.JPG
    Harpune15.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 280
And here my second gun!
She is 90cm long(muzzle to trigger) and complete 120cm!
laminatet of 4-6 ply mahogany! 16mm Bands and a 6mm Shaft(130cm long)

Attachments

• speargun08.JPG
    speargun08.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 212
  • speargun05.JPG
    speargun05.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 232
  • speargun04.JPG
    speargun04.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 214
  • speargun03.JPG
    speargun03.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 238
  • speargun01.JPG
    speargun01.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 244
Hello!
Thank you!!!! im going in holiday to italia and croatia!! in germany is spearfishing not allowed!!
And you?

nice guns, see you are equally impressed by persiko guns from arbalegno!
what mechanisms have you used ?

Hello that`s right!arbelegno was my model but my new guns have my own style! i built my own Trigger in stainless stell! is laser cut by a friend!

Nice guns apnoeandi! Welcome to DB!

Persiko is becoming a real legend among DIY spearos all over the world :) I guess 3 out of every 4 new homemade guns we see here are inspired by Persiko's guns. Aint that a recognition!

Dobs said:
Nice guns apnoeandi! Welcome to DB!

Persiko is becoming a real legend among DIY spearos all over the world :) I guess 3 out of every 4 new homemade guns we see here are inspired by Persiko's guns. Aint that a recognition!

exaggerated, legend ......:head
but they are not stopped to me, new woods will arrive…the winter is near.....

it is beautiful to see that others geppetti use the "audace head" :friday
my compliments :t

Hello!
thank you!
Persiko´s HP is one of the best! this was one of my inspiration to build wooden guns! is much fun and the guns have power and the look is great!
Persiko thank you for this great HP and your guns look like a hot woman!!:inlove

apnoeandi said:
Persiko thank you for this great HP and your guns look like a hot woman!!:inlove

truly? …well, now I know with who to make sex tonight!!!:chatup :chatup :chatup :inlove :t

hello!
i mine the italian guns looks very good and are a kind of art!!
for sex i have my girlfriend!:inlove
greetings apnoeandi

Hello!
Here my new Gun with two Bands and 75cm long(muzzle to but)

Attachments

• Speargun30.JPG
    Speargun30.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 214
  • Speargun32.JPG
    Speargun32.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Speargun37.JPG
    Speargun37.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Speargun36.JPG
    Speargun36.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 200
  • Speargun33.JPG
    Speargun33.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 201
yes thats is a most powerful gun with a great range! but my next gun is longer i have one proplem in germany is the wood a great proplem i get only wood in 100cm! i´d like to build an tuna or bluwatergun! in germany is all abaut spearfishing a proplem i must order all items in USA or in italian!!
greetings apnoeandi

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT