• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dahab, Red sea

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pepper

Feb 2, 2005
Hi,

I'm going to Dahab in may. Can anyone recommend any good dive centers?

Regards

Pepper

Yup - Dive at Lotta's place - Seven Heaven Hotel

www.lottaericson.com

excellent for freediving and ok for scuba as far as I know

very friendly and very cheap - photos are in my gallery

Sam

Reactions: subaquaticus
I was there 06/03 to 20/03 stayed at the hilton. Went diving with saini divers, next to the hotel very good and have the only boat in the area.I have some pics if you whant to see them

A great dive club is Divers Down Under!!!

It belongs to Peter Ericson, Lotta's husband he's a great guy with a great dive club!

The Dive club is located in Seven heaven hotel!!!

enjoy your trip!

Dahab is beautiful and cheap!!!

Said

Reactions: subaquaticus
I use to work in Dahab.. some suggestions

Nessima: More expensive, lovely breakfast, nice swimming pool, a lot of french people. CMAS center also.

ORCA: I love this guys! TDI facility... if you fancy trimix in blue hole... contact them....

Divers Down Under: Peter Dive Center... many koreans and japanese people. But nice, in the center of the bay.

Sinai Divers: you have 2 options, backpackers, near the bridge... near Divers Down Under... or in the Hilton. In the Hilton (I use to work there...) is more expensive, has a little dive site in front of the hotel. (quite crap...) But the Dive Center is really ok.

mmm what else...

Nirvana is nice people....

You can also go to Francois in Red Club... great guy (the manager)... nice location... if you go you have to eat in the restaurant in front.. ask for chicken and pineapple sandwish...

Also Dessert Diver ... you can also do a Freediver lesson with Roland there...

Any way, hope it helps... be carefull with Dahab.. i went for 3 days... I stay there... 8 months.
rofl

I can agree that you end up staying longer than expected !!! I came to Dahab to dive with Desert Divers for three weeks and am now staying another 5 months Its run by Bedouins, amazing people, and the centre is awesome :cool:
Definitely recommend diving with them!!!!

For a wicked adventure holiday, desert divers is the place !!!! :king
Diving, camel dive safari, bit of rock climbing, yoga and freediving all rolled into one ...
.... and the cool thing about it is that you sit around in the wadi and meet some fantastic people, very social.
check out the website, some good photos on there !!!!!!!!!! :)
www.desert-divers.com.

so... Said... Mansinha...you guys posting from the same place or are you one and the same person?

Hi there! That was fast! Nice to hear from you - I hope my story about Dahab wasn't too long for you. About Mensinha - yes, we're both working at the same place. Like nthe name of your dive club! Where are you guys?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT