• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Decent cold water regulators...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Just got my self a set of northen diver jupiters regs which I am going to try out in cuba next week.

they have got a good write up about there cold water use. But cuba is not that cold so we will have to see about march time in stoney cove! :)

Hello all,

I swim in cold freshwater dives here in the US mainland, and my atomic m1 hasn't had any problems. I haven't used an Apeks, and it seems like something good to check into. Everyone who has posted here seems to really like them.

Tyler

Hi tfunk,

I do not know who would be the US distributor but they are a good cold water reg, made in a country with a lot of good cold water, the current exchange rate may make them a bit expensive but buck for buck they are the best.

Bobco

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT