• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DeeperBlue.net Tee's, Sweats, Mugs and more!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Deeper Blue Merchandise

In the process of getting ready to launch to brand new version of Deeper Blue, we tweaked our logo a bit. You may notice it on certain areas of the current site as a sneak preview...

However, we've also taken the time to launch the logo on a selection of Merchandise. All are reasonably priced and help support Deeper Blue, whilst showing off how cool you look :D

The current selection includes (but not limited to):
You can check out our full line at http://gear.deeperblue.net

Last edited:
New Items and Designs

Hi all,

You'll be pleased to hear that new for 2003 is a revamp of our Merchandise store (A.K.A DeeperBlue.net Gear) to include more products as well as a new "Dive Thing" design.

In addition our service provider has added an order trackin service so you can now check up on where you clobber is in the production process.

You can get all this great stuff at http://gear.deeperblue.net

Enjoy!

Hello DeeperBlue.net

I have created a line of metal art which includes a whimsical steel welded scuba diver. If you are interested in marketing it on your site, I would be happy to discuss options with you.

I sell the large one (12" in. tall - 2lbs) for $29.99 and the small one (6" in. 1lb) for $24.99 - (see my site www.mymetalcanvas.com) - I've attached a picture of the large one.

I am open to direct wholesale pricing to you, or a drop-ship arrangement.

Please contact me at this e-mail address if you are interested:

lgdivergirl2@verizon.net

Thank you,

Lori

Attachments

• @diverlgoldnewsmall.jpg
    @diverlgoldnewsmall.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 305
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT