• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

deleting threads?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

The111

Shallow Water Whiteout
May 29, 2004
I searched and could not find anything about this... is it possible to delete a thread? I posted one in the wrong forum by accident (SCUBA travel vs freedive locations) and would like to get rid of it...

Im sure one of the scuba mentors will delete it for you. Did you try the edit function, there used to be an option there to delete the thread if yours was the first post :)

Yeh, I checked in the edit mode and didn't seem to find any way to delete...

Members aren't allowed to delete threads - only a Mentor, Team Leader or Admin can delete a thread.

This is a security measure to stop people from randomly deleting threads :D

I can understand that Stephan, but I started this thread and at the time there were no replies. On most other forums I frequent if you are the thread starter, and there are no replies, you have the option to delete. There is one reply now anyway.

Thanks for your answer.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT