• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Design Your Dream Scuba Diving-Inspired Lamp and Win Attractive Prizes with Hirosart!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ttevelynn

Jun 10, 2023
Hello creative minds,

I am from Hirosart, a resin lamp maker from Vietnam. We have been selling thousands of lamps inspired by scuba diving and marine creatures. You can check out our products here. Ever since I started my business, I have been receiving messages from our customers asking for a custom lamp. But the cost to make one is pretty high so most people cannot afford it. Now we want to bring your imagination to life in the contest: Design Your Dream Lamp!

We, at Hirosart, are excited to invite you to our contest – Design Your Dream Lamp to make a lamp that can spark joy in you! (Open worldwide with no restrictions on age or residency)

PRIZES (Shipping fee included)

- First prize: 1 epoxy lamp based on your design & 1 Voucher 50% off
- Second prize: 1 epoxy lamp based on your design & 1 Voucher 20% off
- Special prize voted on Instagram: 1 epoxy lamp based on your design

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Step 1. Follow our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hirosart_/
- Step 2. Submit your design here (No entry fee, multiple entries are allowed)
Deadline: 21/06/2023, 23h59 GMT-5

SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- 2D/3D Coloured design Format: Digital or hand-drawn
- File formats: PNG, or JPG
- File size: Minimum - 500 KB and Maximum - 2MB (2048 KB)
- No limitations to the lamp's overall shape but must be feasible with dimensions no bigger than 30x30x10cm (HxWxD)

Read our detailed T&C here.

Hurry up! Don't miss out on this grand opportunity!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT