• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

difference between Cressi wetsuit which made in Italy and China !!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kimo_353

Jan 10, 2013
Hello everybody, i'm very pleased to contact with one of the most popular forum in the world in Spearfishing and diving field ...i just have some questions for you !

I have gone to diving gear shop here in Egypt , and i found a Cressi wetsuit , but it made in China and it was very cheap , and when i asked about Cressi wetsuit which made in Italy , i don't found it there , and the seller told me that "Cressi closed here factory in italy, and the wetsuit specially made in other country such as China because of raw materials are dirt cheap there "

I just have some questions about that :

1-does the factory of China belong to Cressi and really connected with you?

2 -do other factories distribute to Egypt Original Cressi products with second degree
to be cheap for them ?

3-does the quality of Cressi wetsuit made in china difference from the wetsuit which mad in Italy ?

4-could you help me to reach to an authorized distributor of Cressi in Egypt to get an italy wetsuit ?

Thanks for reading my message and i'd like to have a detailed answer..(please with formal English ) ..thanks a lot .​

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT