• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Although I would absolutely love to analyze and save my dive profiles on my computer (OR SMARTPHONE! 2018 people, come on!) shelling out more than 60 Euros for an infrared dongle is just ridiculous.
My one complaint for the Drake is that the software is an abomination of bad design. Not that many dive-related software products are in any way good. I am yet to try 3rd party software such as Subsurface Divelog, but it supposedly supports the Drake.

Thanks all for your replies, each and every one of you really helped!
I finally made my mind and went for the Cressi Drake Titanium black, I should receive it in a couple of weeks will update you guys later as soon as I put it into try :)

Reactions: SubSub
Hi Ali Elkady,
can you please tell us how is the Drake doing so far?
Can you set up the alarms to any depth and hear them well wearing a 7mm hood?
Are the static and dynamic functions practical and usable?
Thank you

I’ve had a Suunto Mosquito for nearly 20yrs. It’s epic! Does everything I could ever need and is really easy to use. I’ll always stick with Suunto. I think the D6I Novo is the reimagined version.

Does Suunto D4F a fresh/salt water settings? When I studied the user manual, found nothing about it.

I have used mine in salt and freshwater and have not noticed any problems.
Fresh water is 3% less dense and the depth gauge does a pressure measurement. The computer assumes it's in oceanic salt water, so if you dive to 33m in fresh water, the gauge will only show 32m. The conversion is pretty easy to do in your head, but is not great if you wanna show your friends you've just dived to 100m and the computer shows 97.

I have the f10, and F10 has very big advantage eou can easely to change battery for himself.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT