• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dive rite transpac II and wing question

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

bpage08

Jun 10, 2004
Hi, I'm new to scuba and I recently got my OW certification and I'm in the market to buy a new set of gear. I've already purchased everything except for my BCD because I'm undecided on what to get. I think I've decided on the transpac II and trek wing. Is this all that I will need in regard to the BCD? I've only used jackets so far but I tried one of these on at my local shop and I like how it felt. Will the transpac II and trek wing be everything I need to completely replace the rental jack I've been using?

Thanks

I have used the transpac for 5 years now and love it. My suggestion would be to use the wreck wings and add the weight pockets that dive-rite sells. I also added a set of trim pockets to my tank bands from Zeagle. I add a little weight to the trim pockets in the winter when I am diving with heavier wetsuit. I dont think you can go wrong with the DR set up.

I have heard that the tp 11 isnt great with doubles.
If you plan to go more techie that could be a consideration.
Check out the Transplate....its DR too...and great.

try.....www.northeastscubasupply.com and talk to john or jeff...
no ...i dont work there....just a satisfied customer
rich

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT