• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Diving in Marbella

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

djscottyis

Feb 23, 2003
I want to try and take my open and then my advanced somewhere but at the moment the Red Sea is out for me. Ive been looking through the dive mags and found diving Marbella has any one been their and what is their to see in the med the coarse and flights with somewhere to stay costs only £299 including the coarse. How can I find out more about the Dive Centre. Would Padi tell me before I book. Their Web site is www.divingmarbella.com If any one has dived here please let me now as theis is all new to me thank you for your help.

Inever did but I think that it's isn't the better place to try. I was wanting to go there to at the begining but it's quite hard whan you don't speak spanish. Jjust look and the turism office of the town. Or change the destination. I know that in the North they speak quite a good english. If you don't know where to satrt, you may try the Estartit. even if it's quite known by now, it's still cheap and cool.

enjoy diving

aude

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT