• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Diving in Mexico

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

dogpoundmike

Aug 26, 2000
Wow, I finally found a diving site with the ubb format. This is great!! My wife and I have travel vouchers on America West that need to be used by the end of November. Our travel choices are Mazatlan, Puerta Villarta or Cabo San Lucas. We are looking for quiet beaches and great diving. Thanks for any help. Mike

will see what i can find out for you , email me and i can send you some links
travel.editor@deeperblue.net

------------------
Dr Scuba aka Mal James
Dive Deep Dive Safe
Deeper Blue
Travel Editor
Firetalk 918217

You may also want to take a look at Rivera Maya. You have the second largest reef in the world to play on. Additionally, the cenotes are totally unforgetable. You will not be disappointed.

:)
DiveOn

East cost is way warmer and clear than west coast.

The last time I was in Cabo the water was in the 60' and the vis was about 30'. If you hit the other coast, by cozumel, you get 84 degree water and 100'+ vis.

Cabo did have some nice whales to watch when I was there. I never saw them underwster, but I watched them breach at night while eating dinner.

If you do go there, try to make a day trip over to Cabo Plumo. They have one of the very few coral reefs in that part of the world and the water warms up a bit more in the bay.

Jon

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT