• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Diving torch

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

dr.h.sbeiti

Nov 29, 2015
Can anybody please tell me what's the name of the company or manufacturer of this torch and where to buy it .. i've used it for 2 years it's rechargable and lasts for more than 5 hours on high power .. best i ever used
2e954d3479e4c7a53770265cd1855f1b.jpg
97631ac078293c2f41e19187c49f7b4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

It's something locally printed and not the company logo

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

If the specs are the same please give your opinion on how it works for holehunting(if thats what you use it for). Im currently looking for a new one, since i was stupid enough to buy a 10 dollars 180lumens torch that was totally meaningless lol

If the specs are the same please give your opinion on how it works for holehunting(if thats what you use it for). Im currently looking for a new one, since i was stupid enough to buy a 10 dollars 180lumens torch that was totally meaningless lol

check out our 680 lumen dive light. Very compact, focused beam, aircraft aluminum and we offer a glove mount and a gun mount option as well.

http://www.makospearguns.com/680-Lumen-Dive-Light-p/m680dl.htm

M680DL-2T.jpg

680-dive-light-with-lanyard.jpg

I've already bought myself a decent 900 lumen torch so no need to shove the advertisment down my throat :p

check out our 680 lumen dive light. Very compact, focused beam, aircraft aluminum and we offer a glove mount and a gun mount option as well.

M680DL-2T.jpg

That's neat.

I fashoined one of those holders out of neoprene and I wear it on my forearm...very handy indeed.

For me though, a speardivers torch shall have a rear facing button to be able to switch ON & point with one hand.

That's neat.

I fashoined one of those holders out of neoprene and I wear it on my forearm...very handy indeed.

For me though, a speardivers torch shall have a rear facing button to be able to switch ON & point with one hand.

Thanks for the positive comments. This light has a button switch on the side, the hand holster has a hole to access the switch.. it is pretty convenient to turn on and off.

Reactions: Etienne Spiteri

M680DL-2T.jpg

This is a great light! I don't find the wrist holder to work well for me, but the light is awesome!

I bought a ton of batteries on Amazon for cheap and this thing is a beast.

On land it's insane (for short bursts, as it heats up pretty good) and it has allowed me to spot / land fish EVEN IN DAYLIGHT HOURS that I wouldn't have otherwise seen.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT