• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip Results

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Cheers all of you. Nice to meet a few new faces as well as the old ones, some really old ones in fact.

Another well run comp, smiles all around. Did Manc land door to door in 2 1/2 hours, i might get a picture or two of my journey home through the post, i'll put them on Flickr for you. lol.

See ya

Steve

Steve Wellard.... what do you mean "very old ones.... " . I'm not quite 70 yet.... (what's the smiley for grumpy old pensioner...?) :t

Victor Meldrew (aka Steve G)

Reactions: naiad
I can't believe after all the years you have had in the mix that my random comments made you do your first post on db. Welcome

I know a lot of people (including myself) really appreciate your efforts over the years so cheers.

The really old comment, well, if the zimmer frame fits.... ;-)

When did you take the chocolate raiding photo!!! Damn... it's one of the only photos of me! haha

What chocolate? It wasn't me! A few [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayhem/sets/72157601220548399/show/"]underwater pics[/ame] of the comp, maybe you're in one of them Alix. Could be anyone though...
~JM

Alix babe - I have a groovy one of you somewhere in my upload pile. I'll get to it I promise. I'm just a little snowed under this end, but it will be on my site when I have time to sort the rest of the pix out.
x

and we all know who nicked all the choccy at the end of the comp!!! don't we miss storm????!!

... show me the evidence! I'm not the chocolate thief ... I admit to stashing the goodie bag in the dive truck but someone else off-loaded it. Now if it was vodka, I'd say you have a case ... 'tho I can see there's no point in me denying it. Everyone thinks I'm the Richmond Monkey, I say I'm not. Where's the justice in the world? I'm kicking my ass into shape at Tae Bo, swimming 2 clicks a week, gym training, running, biking so the sweat stings and I'm burning in hell ... believe me, I'm not squirreling penguins away rofl
x

Last edited:
Who said anything about squirrels and penguins.... monkey....

I'm just glad it DIDN'T end up in our car - I'd only have eaten the lot!

What's so wrong with chocolate? It's been scientifically proven that eating three pieces of chocolate a month will make you live a year longer...

...so eating three pieces a day means you'll live forever right?

ps doesn't mean I took the club bars though

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…