• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Downloadable Static Tables @ Freediver.co.uk

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

fatboyjim

Aug 28, 2002
has anyone else tried the downloadable static training tables
from the freediver site?

you can enter your own parameters into table A and table
B then some nice women speaks to you......
Start Hold
Relax
Rest
etc

you can also design your own free form table.... cool or what?

hi

I tried to download them but it musnt have worked cos I still dont know how to get them :duh

cheers

I managed to download them, but I had to try downloading all the links (and I can't recall which one finally worked!). You do have to access it through the web though, it does not run as an independant programme.

I would attach the file but freediver have asked that people download it from their site and read the additional information that comes with it.

Cheers

I downloaded the software, and works just great. You get a nice lady that talks to you. Seems to be improving my times pretty well.

Go to Static Apnea Table -> click on the self installing.exe -> save it to where you want it -> go to that location -> double click on the "staticApneaTrainingTable -> When install shield goes, give it a folder to save to -> click finish

and voila!! you are ready to use it.

Go to the folder, click on menu.htm (This is the page that start the 3 tables.)

Enjoy :cool:

THESE TABLES ARE JUST GREAT! . JUST REMEMBER TO DISABLE YOUR SCREENSAVER FIRST! I AM TRYING TABLE A MONDAY TO THURSDAY AND TABLE B FRIDAY TO SUNDAY. WITH WEEKLY INCREMENTS OF APNEA TIMES AND PROGRESSIVE DECREMENTS OF RESTING TIMES.

These tables are great. Ive been doing table A with 2:15 holds and 2:00 starting rest, with 15 seconds less rest each hold. Ending with only 30 seconds rest. Ive noticed already that my tolerance to high levels of co2 has improved. How are people positioning themselves for these series? I am sitting on the floor cross legged.
I tried to adjust the timing so that I could use the table B, but the code is a bit foreign to me. Thanks for the link.

Adam

Timer problem

I downloaded the tables with no prob.
They would be really nice if the timer worked properly. On my computer it runs way too fast - the timer says four minutes has passed when in reality it has only been about 3:51.

Anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know if it can be fixed easily?:confused:

No use for this

hi

I have downloaded the tables.
Honestly said I have no use for them. Any training that I do for static is based on intuition and informations that my body gives me. I can't do it with the tables. I do mesaure my breath hold and rest time I do it with a clock(it is not hard to push a button). ;)

Zipy

not for everyone then

i cant stand static get bored too quickly , but they kept me interested for a while and increased my pb by lots......
still crap though

:duh

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT