• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dynamic PB's

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What is your personal best Dynamic w/fins

• >25 Meters

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 25-50 Meters

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 50-75 Meters

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 75-90 Meters

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 100-110 Meters

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 110+ Meters

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i agree with you

i agree for what you say ..practice and determination make the different.
and i say too that we have to have a good technique for swiming when doing dinamic no fins , and hydroninamic

that happen to me

that happen to me too at the beginning--most of the people that don't have a good breastroke do the same -they straight the arms----i my case i have to correct this too...it was no easy but but i got it....you have to see how swimer do this..

hi

I think I might watch the next swimming comp on tv and see If I can pick up a few things.

cheers

Hi,
I have seen Herbert Nitsch going Without fins for 132?m (Wiesbaden : WR at that time) in 25 m pool and 137?m in 50 m pool in the netherlands (unofficial WR) and the fact is ... that the technique he used is quite normal except that it is extremely efficient : nice aquacity. He also used a neck weight to avoid twisting up and down with the speed variations between the arm breastroke and the legs movement. He was always well aligned with his direction. I did not remember the time he spent underwater but it was quite long 3 min or so.
I forgot my numbers:
dynamic without fins : around 80 m
dynamic with bi-fins : 100m
dynamic with monofin : 137m (competition)

hi

80 m without fins is a very good mark....as you say good variation between the arms and legs......the streamline..

im still working on my 70 m....

saludos

Daniel

hi

There is any video from herbert doing the dinamic without fins that i can see ?

Daniel.

Originally posted by J.Mols
Hi,
I have seen Herbert Nitsch going Without fins for 132?m (Wiesbaden : WR at that time) in 25 m pool and 137?m in 50 m pool in the netherlands (unofficial WR) and the fact is ... that the technique he used is quite normal except that it is extremely efficient : nice aquacity. He also used a neck weight to avoid twisting up and down with the speed variations between the arm breastroke and the legs movement. He was always well aligned with his direction. I did not remember the time he spent underwater but it was quite long 3 min or so.
I forgot my numbers:
dynamic without fins : around 80 m
dynamic with bi-fins : 100m
dynamic with monofin : 137m (competition)

hi

Herbet doing a 3min dynamic thats amazing.

cheers

Unofficially, before blood tests, three new world records in dynamic apnea :

Stig Åvall Severinsen(Denmark), 166m in dynamic without fins
Yamina Enedahl-Mekki(Sweden), 97m in dynamic without fins
Peter Pedersen(Denmark), 200m in dynamic with fins.
This took place this WE in Denmark.

Congratulations to all of them, very impressive.

Originally posted by J.Mols
Unofficially, before blood tests, three new world records in dynamic apnea :

Stig Åvall Severinsen(Denmark), 166m in dynamic without fins
Yamina Enedahl-Mekki(Sweden), 97m in dynamic without fins
Peter Pedersen(Denmark), 200m in dynamic with fins.
This took place this WE in Denmark.

Congratulations to all of them, very impressive.

Hi

Thats incredible especially the 166m without fins, do you know how long that took him, does he plan on doing any no fins constant ballast.

cheers

good teresa

Hi Teresa where you from ? hablas espanol? vey soon you will be in your 75 meter...step by step

me alegro mucho por tu meta de los 55 metros si continuas rapidamente alcanzaras los 75 pero primero creando una base siempre -

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT