• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

El Sveno's B-Day today ...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SASpearo

Desk Driver
Dec 6, 2001
In case no - one noticed, the 'old man of the sea' is turning 43 today ....

Happy B-Day dude ! Hope you have another great one!

just remember not to confuse your polydent w/ 3m's 5200. :D rofl

have a good one,
anderson

It was a very good year. It just got better. Many happy returns Sven.
Aloha
Bill

happy birthday sven,
good to know your 2.667 times as old as me :D :wave
does that mean your 7.11 times as wise as me (probably)

have a happy b'day

ICARUS PACIFIC ( Sultan Sven ) ...... May I have ur attention !!!!

My my, I was scanning around top side of the forum and guess what I read ?

UR BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 43 is not too old dude.

I think as a helpful senior on the forum u deserve a custom birthday card from me .........a junior. Enclosed is my card, u can't even get this from Hallmark.

All the best Sven, where's the beer ?:friday

Happy Birthday,

IYA

PS, if you want extra B-Day card, I can show you one of my "Hybrid".

Happy Birthday, big guy! :D

Some thoughts:

"At the banquet of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks." - ?

and

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage." - Indiana Jones:p

Peter S.

Happy Birthday my friend!
Warmly,
Erik and Neeka:friday

That caption is beginning to come into focus...

Happy Birthday Sven!

You know I do believe 43 is still prime...:king

~Ward

aw shucks

Hey, thanks everyone for your kind (?) words and thoughts. I was fortunate enough to be spending it with my kids and that's about as good as it gets.

sven :king

Finally I found my missing Thread !!!

hhhmmmmm, I though the all powerful mentors "zapped" my Sven B-Day thread away from FREEDIVE HUNTING for good, cause it wasn't appropriate or something. I thought I will get banned from DB for mentioning Birthdays.............. I even went thingking to the extend .........maybe birth of date is crucial for credit card fraud or what. I just removed my months and days in profile.:duh

So here it is being placed in General Freediving, my first visit ever.:D :D (after Eric's farewell post ).

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT